Since 1984, this growing company has been a premier builder of Atlanta, GA and Charleston, SC new homes. They are committed to quality and customer service in every detail of their new homes. From the variety of award winning floor plans to the energy efficient features, their customers will find Craftsman, Old World, Traditional, Modern, and custom built new homes designed with their lifestyle in mind.
New Homes Sales Consultant
Candidate must demand excellence of him/herself, must be willing to work hard, and is 100% customer service oriented. The sales representative must be able to multi-task and prioritize work. Must work within an established sale process. Businesslike and well-groomed appearance required. Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
Administrative and Sales Support
- Minimum 5 years experience in homebuilding and/or commercial construction
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College Degree preferred
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Possess good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Possess clear communication skills both verbal and written
- Effectively and efficiently handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Interact with people calmly and professionally so as to reflect a positive image for the company
- Solve problems in a prompt manner with the ability to analyze and put together a plan of action
- Handle stressful situations with a level head and low emotional level
- Have a valid driver’s license in order to drive personal car or company vehicle from office to job sites
- Hold the following certifications: Level A1 Georgia Soil Erosion Certification; Residential Building Contractor ( International Code Council)
Technical and Physical Requirements
- Prior production home sales experience is preferred
- Must have an Active Georgia Real Estate License
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Microsoft Excel/Word and computer literate.
- Prior Salesforce and Newstar Sales experience is preferred
- Be able to speak clearly and articulately
- Speak for extended period of time (i.e. answering telephones and face to face)
- Be able to walk through homes under construction
- Carry or move objects without assistance as boxes or paper and/or office supplies weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Hand motion to type and assemble reports
- Be able to perform office clerical functions quickly (i.e. folding reports, scanning documents, printing copies of plans, stuffing envelopes) as deadline requires.