BBH may amend this Policy at any time without specific notice to you. The most recent form of this Policy will be posted at all times on the Site. You agree that each time you enter and use the Site, you accept and comply with, and agree to be bound by, this Notice, as modified.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, submit information, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on or through our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
In the past twelve (12) months, BBH has collected the following categories of personal information from Users:
- Identifiers: You may choose to provide us with personal information such as your name, alias, signature, account name, username, Social Security Number, drivers license number, state identification number, passport number, email address, telephone number, and mailing address.
- Protected information: You may choose to provide us with information on your age, gender, veteran status, physical disability, and similar characteristics.
- Financial information: You may choose to provide us with financial information such as routing number, bank account number, or credit card number.
- Commercial information: We collect information about properties and services you purchased, obtained, or considered.
- Inferences: We may collect personal information about you and your interests, such as homes you like or if you apply for a job, your work history, employment information, or education.
- Internet activity: We may collect your browsing behavior and other information regarding your interactions with our Site, including online activities over time and across third-party websites, as well as geological data. We may also collect computer information, such as the type of browser you use, device ID, or IP address. We may collect this, or vendors we hire may collect this information, using tracking tools like cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How information is collected
BBH may collect personal information directly from you, such as when you register on our Site, fill out forms or otherwise voluntarily provide information, or by logging our interactions with you, or when you apply for a job online. BBH may also collect personal information passively, such as using common tracking tools such as browser cookies and web beacons. BBH may also collect personal information from third-party service provides, such as a provider to use for marketing analytics.
How we use collected information
BBH may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
- We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site, products, and services
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails or communications.
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
- To help complete your purchase, send information related to homes, or provide you with the services you request.
- To respond to your request, such as process of employment application or respond to questions and inquiries.
- To help maintain the safety, security and integrity of the Site, products and services.
- To promote BBH and related companies.
- To protect the Site from malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- To comply with law, such as complying with law enforcement requests and as required by law, court order, or governmental regulations.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. No website is 100% secure, and thus we cannot guarantee the safety of all personal information you provide to use via our interactions.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Advertising and cookies
BBH reserves the right to place a text file called a “cookie” in the browser files of your computer. The cookie itself does not contain information that would personally identify you, although it could enable BBH to relate your use of the Site to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided to the Site. The Site collects site usage information for the purposes of improving our site content and user experience.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California Consumer, you have certain rights with respect to the collection, use, transfer, and processing of your “Personal Information” as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). We reserve the right to limit these rights where permitted under applicable law, including where your identity cannot be reasonably verified or to the extent your rights adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. To exercise any of the rights below, please contact us via the contact information below. Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information.
In the preceding 12 months, BBH has not sold Personal Information about consumers.
In the preceding 12 months, BBH has not sold Personal Information about minors.
In addition, under California law, web site operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms that provide consumers with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information of a consumer over time and across third party web sites. We do not monitor or respond to any “do not track” signals from your computer, and such signals will not impact the operation of the Site.
Right of Deletion
You have the right to request that BBH and our service providers delete any of your personal information about yourself, which BBH has collected from you upon receipt of a verifiable request. This right is subject to certain exceptions.
Right to Opt Out of Sale of Information
California Consumers have the right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information by a business that sells Personal Information. BBH does not sell any Personal Information of California Consumers.
BBH does not knowingly collect any personal information from children. Please do not allow children under the age of 13 to provide any personal information, ask questions, or submit information via the Site. If you become aware that a child under 13 days provided personal information to BBH, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can delete the information.
280 Interstate North Circle SE, Suite 400
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
This document was last updated on September 16, 2021.